|Sterling Chase Realty Winning Marketing Plan
- ADVERTISE YOUR LISTING WORLD WIDE
- EXPOSE YOUR PROPERTY TO OVER 30,000 NETWORK AGENTS
- Attract thousands of qualified buyers to view your property
- Convert these shoppers into showings
- Negotiate on your behalf the best possible terms & price for your home
Our Marketing Plan in Details:
- Price your home to be competitive in today's market
- Offer staging tips to make your property "Show Off"
- Professional Photo Shoot for online and in print advertising
- Professional "High Definition" virtual tour of your home
- Electronic lock box and online showing requests to track all agent activity
- Maximum Exposure to our 26 county area surrounding Orlando - Mid Florida MLS
- Optimizing your home’s visibility on over 300+ syndicated Real Estate websites
- Featuring your property on the search engine optimized Sterling Chase Realty website
- Analyzing the Sterling Chase Realty database for buyers looking for a property like yours
- Presenting all offers and explaining the Pros and Cons to assist you in making educated choices.
- Facilitating the transaction from contract to close with NO surprises!
Are you thinking about Selling? We are ready to put our winning marketing plan in motion for you so you can realize the greatest profit from the sale of your property. Please call me to set up a private, NO obligation, in home consultation.
Sterling Chase Realty
Broker / Realtor / CEO
352-478-4300 - office
352-360-3994 - direct
There are no articles in this category yet.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 4/28/17)